Do you print on 100% recycled office paper? Epson does!
Author: Kristie Baker
Since the launch of 100% recycled and carbon neutral Planet Ark Paper in November more than 165,000 reams have been purchased saving 1,280 tonnes of carbon emissions and 475 tonnes of waste from landfill, along with supporting local jobs.
Epson is a long-term partner in the 'Cartridges 4 Planet Ark' program so it is great to see them join the growing list of leading companies adopting 100% recycled Planet Ark Paper.
Human Resources & Environment Manager for Epson Australia, Garry Pearce said, “As a printer manufacturer with an extremely strong emphasis on being as kind to the environment as possible it is very important to Epson that people get the most out of their Epson products and can still use recycled paper thus contributing to a good environmental outcome. From our viewpoint using Planet Ark Paper does all of the above".
Planet Ark Paper is the best environmental choice available:
- 100% recycled using Australian waste paper
- FSC certified for chain of custody for the waste paper
- Carbon Neutral and certified through the Australian Government's National Carbon Offset Scheme (NCOS)
- Australian Made in a state-of-the-art Australian Paper facility in Victoria, supporting the development of Australian jobs and the local economy
While choosing Planet Ark Paper has many direct environmental benefits, by making the switch, you can support Planet Ark's environmental campaigns such as National Recycling Week and National Tree Day.
You can purchase the paper online or in-store from leading office suppliers including Staples, Officeworks, Australia Post, Office Choice, Office Brands, ASA and GNS.
When you make the switch, please share with us the good news!
Author: Kristie BakerKristie joined us in July 2016 to help manage our relationships with corporate, government and philanthropic partners, sponsors and supporters. After a seven year career in media partnerships, Kristie was attracted to Planet Ark for the opportunity to put her passion for nature and the environment to good use.
- Office paper flung all over the country »
- Pay it forward and get a recycled bargain on Buy It Back Day »
- Inspiring story: "Charging" up local battery recycling »
- Inspiring story: Making 3D printer parts from e-waste »
- Inspiring story: Building roads from cigarette butts »
- Inspiring story: Creating outdoor furniture from soft plastics »